ini diaaa....
SPOOF TEXT
A woman with her friend walked to home. They wanted to get into
the home because they are very
tired and hungry.
(orientation)
A few moments later a meatball seller through, then they
said “ hey a meatball seller please stop ". "Do you want
to eat meatballs?" ask the meatball
seller. (event)
"NO, we only want to ride
up to your cart" They said. apparently, they
just wanted to ride
the cart to quickly get to the home. (twist)
spoof text
Harsya very dislike Mathematics. Because of that, he always
feeling pain when he attend the Math class.
One day the teacher ask him
“Three plus five plus four plus seven equals?”
Harsya confused and only answered “I don’t know, sir.”
“Okay Harsya. I’ll make it easy. If three mango, plus five cucumber, plus four guava and plus seven pineapple, it equals….?” said the teacher.
“Rujak” answer Harsya quickly.
One day the teacher ask him
“Three plus five plus four plus seven equals?”
Harsya confused and only answered “I don’t know, sir.”
“Okay Harsya. I’ll make it easy. If three mango, plus five cucumber, plus four guava and plus seven pineapple, it equals….?” said the teacher.
“Rujak” answer Harsya quickly.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar